- Modes On The Guitar: Print a Free dorian mode sheet
- Teaching Kids Guitar: Chord Shapes For Small Hands
- 20 seconds into this video they throw a cat at the guitar!
- My Guitar Teacher’s Website and Lady Gaga?
- Download Giant Chord Grids for Guitar Teachers (and students)
- I Don’t Have The Patience To Teach Guitar!
- Guitar Teachers Should Know How It FeelsTo Not Be Able To Play Guitar?
- What should a beginner learn first on guitar? Download the Chord Chart?
- Guitar Teaching Tricks and Tips (an overview)
- How do you get to be a guitar teacher then?
Author Archives: Rob
. The dorian mode on guitar (much loved of fusion players everywhere) is nothing more than a natural minor scale with a raised 6th or the notes of a major scale running from the second note to the 9th. If … Continue reading
A video that I put up on youtube. It explains chord shapes for children that will prevent them from having to stretch too far during the early stages of playing. Although there are lods of these three and four note … Continue reading
“Hey! lets make a video for our thingy that we make to hang guitars up with? What could we do to demonstrate the effects of gravity on carelessly placed instruments? Let’s share this funny cigarette and see what we can … Continue reading
We live in an age of relentless self promotion. there seems to be no limits to what people will do rather than get a proper job? Lady Gaga has just drawn attention to her latest pop warblings by being all … Continue reading
A bit stuck for time as if I don’t assemble the flatpack furniture that has begun to grow cobwebs I’ll be “severely dealt with” Giant Chord Grids. Guitar teacher’s can laminate them and use them in lessons. Guitar students can … Continue reading
If I ate a biscuit every time a musician told me that they didn’t have the patience required to teach guitar my belly would be carried into the room in it’s own wheelbarrow a full ten minutes before my face gets in there. Continue reading
Guitar teachers will benefit from knowing how it feels to be an absolute beginner on the guitar (without the aid of alcohol) Continue reading